CorkGuru Team: Expertise Delivered to Your Table
A professional sommelier can add great value to the overall dining experience. But, small restaurants often don’t have the resources for full time staff to manage a wine program. That’s where we can help.
CorkGuru QuickStart provides your restaurant with a wine-savvy partner team. We do the legwork required to produce a unique wine list that reflects the style of your restaurant: defining winemaker’s notes, industry reviews, chef recommendations and interesting anecdotes about the vineyard or wine for your wine list.
Here’s what you get with a CorkGuru Quickstart:
- Research on current and future wines on your menu including labels, tasting notes and ratings.
- Work with wine representatives to identify new wines for your list, as needed.
- Evaluate new vintages of current wines on the list.
- Work with the chef to determine wine and food pairings.
- Update your wine list to reflect current inventory.
- Deliver daily, weekly or monthly reporting of inventory levels to your inbox, including alerts for low inventory.
- Email delivery of hard copy wine menu when the cellar changes.
- Work with your restaurant’s web designer to feed your current wine list onto your web site.
Ready to get started? Sign up for a CorkGuru account today and contact us for a Quickstart custom quote to start managing your wine list.